Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Passion For Christ-----> Still on the search, but closer

Man I don't blog that much do I? Oh well. Here lately I've noticed more and more that my passion for Christ and helping others has been disappearing. That sucks too, because I use to have so much before, but all of the lacking the past few years has seemed to let Satan win. I know I need to work on my walk with Christ first, you know, take the plank out of my eye before I take the splinter out of somebody else's. Well here's alittle story that brightened my heart a bit:

Yesterday I got bored and decided to jump on a chat room for prego people. It was nice to be able to relate to some of them. What was interesting though was that every person I maintained a conversation with or instant messaged me, was between the ages of 16-18. I found this very interesting because since I had Mikah at age 17, young teen moms have always held a place in my heart to support them. Some of them were scared and frustrated, but all they needed to hear was it was going to be okay and from a person whose been there. I even have a continued contact with a girl who is 17. Maybe this is one way I can reach out when I'm having my bed ridden days. We'll see where God guides me.