Thursday, April 08, 2004

I Thought Only Clowns Did This

My kids have been wanting to play with some balloons lately, so I decided to go and get some yesterday while running around. I found some, that came with a convenient air pump, and went home. To our surprise they were the kind for making balloon animals and hats, and such. So my brother and I let the kids run around while we sat outside with them, learning how to make these things, like a poodle, giraffe, and some hats. Shane, my brother even learned how to make a flower. The directions weren't very clear, and it was only for the poodle anyways, so the rest we had to figure out. I must confess I totally suck at balloon forming, but that is well by me. It was too fun, and the kids were thrilled to have some balloonie things to play with. Very nice time spent outside.