Tuesday, March 30, 2004

My Kiwi Has A Dirty Mouth

So my brother and I took the kids to Red Lobster for a late lunch. We get in there and Kiara, my two year old daughter, is just absolutely astounded by all of the fish everywhere. We sit down in an empty room where there are only three tables that had some people being served. Well, like any two year old would do, she starts pointing out the fish loudly and excitedly.....but to our surprise she isn't saying fish. She has a problem with the sound of 'F', and it sounds more like a 'B', and the 'Ish' sound, sounds like 'Itch'. I'll let you put it together. She starts pointing everywhere and screaming this. Not just saying, but screaming it. Every table in that place had a woman or two, also. At first my brother and I could do nothing else but laugh. Laughed our butts off in embarrassment. I've been trying to work with her pronunciation since. We'll see how this goes.