Saturday, April 03, 2004

Hospital

I just got back from the hospital. I went because I've been having cramping and a lot of pain, and every now and then it seemed as though I was having a contraction. Well, I'm not dilated or anything, and everything checked out okay. I do have a small infection that antibiotics can take care. I have to be very honest, though. I didn't want to go. I didn't want to go with the possibility of finding out bad news, like last time. I still worry. I know I'm supposed to trust in God and not worry, but give me a frigging break. I trusted last time, but our plans were different from His. I guess this is where my confusion gets heavy. I don't question that God is good, but I really question how some people may say trust in God, He'll take care of you. I guess sometimes I feel as though I'm being set up for disappointed. I don't think this all of the time, but right now, this day its been through the thoughts. I guess now my question is, what happens when you pray for the best to happen without a doubt, and then you lose something so dear? How are we suppose to handle that in a Christ-like manner?