Tuesday, April 20, 2004

A Reminder

After my doc appointment yesterday, I went to pick up some breadsticks in Monticello. The girl who was working goes to the church me and Scott sort of ran away from. She she said hi, and told me she hadn't seen my mother-in-law for a couple of weeks and wanted to know if she was okay. I told her she's been fine and all, then she said, "You know I would have called her, but who has time for that anymore?" That bugged me. I know that is the place we left and part of the reason why, but it still sucks that is the way they may do it for awhile. All I can really do is pray for them and hope that their hearts will be guided into coming together as a church of Christ that is always there for each other. That is all we ever wanted, was community and friendship. As well as discipleship.