Thursday, April 29, 2004

Just some Babble

Today is Scott's first long day with both jobs. I didn't get much sleep last night, so I feel very tired, but the kids are doing so great and haven't caused me much trouble since he left for the second job. For that I'm very grateful, and will be even more grateful if I can get them both down for a nap..........but I won't push my luck too much. I would say I could use quiet time instead but they already are being so quiet. Kiara's watching a movie in her room and Mikah is playing video games. The dog is even quiet, which doesn't happen too often. I'm starting to plan to go to Monticello Sunday. I'm tired of making the trip, but there isn't much I can do about it. My doc is there and I can't change to a doc up here until the insurance process goes through. Once I choose a doc, it may take 45-60 days before I can go see him/her. That's just the process. I plan to start calling around here soon at my options, and hope to pick one today. SUcks, because I don't get too much of a chance to get to know the doc before I choose, but the government takes care of my med bills, so I can't complain about it too much. We'll see how it goes. There's a small chance I can go and see if I can do my prenatal care in this clinic close by instead of going to Monticello all of the time. I need to call around and find out about that too. I hope my brain can keep up! LOL. My brain doesn't function well with hormones, never has. Kiara just drew a picture of me on her magnadoodle. Very cool. Too bad it wasn't on something I can hang up.