Saturday, May 15, 2004

Well this may be my last post for a little while, I have to go up to Monticello again, for a doctor's appointment, but this time I will probably stay an extra day because my mom is off work and the trip sux the life right out of me, especially always having to bring the kids with me. Today has been crazy with mood swings for me, as well as a mix with my air headed ways. I took the kids to the store, made sure they were in their car seats and all, well on my way to my last stop Kiara's car seat flipped over while I turned. It wasn't even fastened that whole time. I feel like a total ass, and thank God nothing bad happened while it was unlatched. I almost cried about it then got so mad at myself. I'm still upset about it, but I'm working on getting over it, and realizing its not my fault, and it was an accident. I always drown myself with the 'what if's', and it sucks when I do that. In the end I always pray about it and ask God to help me act so crazy with my thoughts. Its not easy with your hormones pulling and thrashing your emotions every breath. I know right now I sound, probably how I feel, but I need to get it out and be open with everyone. I bet in two minutes, one of my kids will do something outrageously silly and I'll laugh my tail off, and let go of this mood.Hahahaha. Heck I might just have them play a game with me or something. Take care everyone and thank you for listening.