Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Can't Hold It In Anymore

Well, here I am . I'm having lunch and finally decided to release some stuffiness from inside. I have been trying to get started in studying medical transcription from home so I can work at home. With working from home I would have a chance to homeschool my kids and still bring in an income with out having someone else raising my kids in a daycare or public school. Don't get me wrong, putting your children in public school is okay, but I feel for my family that I should try this. Well anyways, we found out about a loan we could do through the same place I got my student loans from. So we applied and come to find out our credit wasn't good enough from hospital bills in October. Now we await to figure out if I can get another loan from somewhere else that also offers a scholarship of 20% or less. They said that they were a little more lenient than the first place we tried, so I am hoping they were right. In the mean time I am teaching myself how to type. I had a chance in high school to learn but just slacked off most of the time. I'm doing pretty good. I basically know where all of the keys are, but now I can't let myself look. I need to try and bring my speed and accuracy up to 70 WPM. So while I am on hold, I learn this.

I must be honest. When I first heard I was denied, it seemed that the final door was slammed on my face. I know this needs to get done soon, and I've been told that
God opens and closes doors to show you his guidance. I am not so sure I believe this is always so. All I know is I have one of the strongest desires to do this and get it done. To quit isn't an option for me. That would feel as if I gave up on my family. We will find a way soon enough. I just hope that I can start working before the lease is up. Please pray that I don't let worry overcome me. It isn't easy. Especially with the new changes that are coming left and right.