Saturday, May 22, 2004

My Trip

Well the past week has been interesting. While I was down in Monticello, I spent some good time with my mom and also got a little break from the kids too. Came back still in a weird mood, but a little time and prayer helped. I was hoping that was the last time I had to go to Monticello for awhile, but I found out soon enough I was wrong. I have to go for an appointment June 2 to update my insurance and to see if I still qualify. I know I will for at least the pregnancy, but maybe not for anything else. So I get to go back. Last time I stayed for about four days, and came back a little better than any other time, so I'm sure I will do the same this time. I was still tired of course, but my body was no where near as worn out. It was a nice visit with my mom. We talked a lot by ourselves and just hung out. I miss being able to do that on a regular basis. I use to go over there at least three times a week when we lived there. I still call her on the phone to chat and stuff but phone conversations can never compare to the actual visit.

My Little Punker

Yes, yes, as you can see in the background, Mikah got a haircut. This hair cut style was totally his choice. What happened was when I started shaving his head I thought he would get a kick out of a temporary mohawk, so I shaved both sides and left the middle. He looked in the mirror, and the face he had on you would have thought it was Christmas! He begged me to keep it that way and was terrified to even let me spruce it up. He was kind of right, I messed up the mohawk, but was still able to salvage the look he was going for. He loves it, my little punker. I personally think its the best freaking hair cut he's ever had! Scott was talking about even dying it, but I don't think we'll go that far.