Tuesday, February 17, 2004

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM!?!

I had a lot of fun with the kids this afternoon. Well, actually that started after-after. This morning the kids were non-stop whining, and screaming at each other, and nothing was ever good enough, and my brain felt the extreme overload. So instinctively, without knowing what I was going to do next, I started to scream with them and started to clap my hands, maybe to get their attention or something...still haven't a clue. Just then my two year old little girl, starts laughing and clapping too! Next my four year old starts laughing, and before I knew it we were all just sitting on the living room floor laughing and making funny faces at each other. Next, I had an idea. I knew their energies were way up, so I put in a cd of mine, and then had all of us dancing! Absolutely amazing how fast emotions and feeling find there way to you! God truely, has the GREATEST imagination there ever was........almost like children!