Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Tense

I've been stuck with writer's block, or blogger's block, whatever you will. Its been up and down here in freakish small town Monticello, and it has nothing to do with the location either. Tension at home builds slowly, as well as anxiety and excitement, just about the move alone. We've lived in Indianpolis before, but this time is different. We've been down this road of giving up too easily, as well as being too frustrated over paying the bills and all that comes with. Scott and I have a feeble mariage that needs to build stronger than this, even just to last. I know there will always be the hard times, but in the beginning it still just strikes at you like the first time you feel pain. It hurts like crazy! I really hope we can find some people to relate with down there. We need that kind of support. I love Scott to death, its just here lately he's been really tense and stressed. Time I hope will bare some relief.