Wednesday, January 28, 2004

euk,rf7 ikufi vy ujmntdyjx tgnf jhytcg nhcuflofli8g vyi

That I guess will be the title, because my nephew decided so. My sis is here from Arkansas with her boy and will be leaving soon. Its been a nice visit so far. She's still the same old sis that left, but I try to overlook these things.

Scott has been at work all day and me and the kids have been lounging like no tomorrow. Very nice. Especially since today is one of my worst days with nausea, but I'm coming over it.

Mikah has been worrying me today. He didn't wake up until 11:30 and I tried waking him since about 9:30 this morning. And when he woke up, he was all pale and stuff. So I call my mom who luckily enough is a nurse. I tell her the situation and she just kind of laughs at me, and says, "Well, maybe he's just THAT tired. Keep an eye on him, but let him sleep in. I bet its just the growth spurts dragging him down. " Well, when he finally arose from the half life he used to be, he was all straggly and, of course, clumsy as if he just woke up. Imagine that. But the freak I am sometimes gets worried again and starts thinking something is definitely wrong. I make myself wait it out though like my ma said, and he's just fine. He's acting like normal and just having a lounging day. Still him, but just lounging.

I had the BEST conversation last night with my mother-in-law. We both just sat in the kitchen and talked about the church she went to, and we both were very open to each other about what we felt we needed as individuals. We had to have talked for at least two hours straight. This must happen again. I feel that it can only grow us together and help the both of us stay on track with our walks. I really can't stop talking with someone when its not a debate, but where there is open opinions out on the table and both parties are accepting that it is just an opinion.