Wednesday, January 14, 2004

It's a Beautiful Day in the neighborhood, Would you be Mine?
Who sang this little lyric?


I must say, I have a great family. My in-laws and my own mom and brother have been helping me out so much through this pregnancy, as well as our family through our tough spots. My brother has always been great for conversation and for listening. He lets me vent out what I need, then he talks me through it all. Sometimes we switch back and forth. He's definitely one friend I can't live without. Very convenient that he's my bro! My mom has been there for emotional and some financial support.

Tomorrow Scott has his first day on the jobby-jobbo and I have to take the kidlings to the doc for their updated vaccines. By the way, its probably only going to Mikah who gets a shot or two, and I am NOT looking forward to this at all. I'm so afraid he's going to hate me after, or something. I know I'm being paranoid, but....anyways off the subject.....my mommy said that she would help me take care of the kids, and with the doc appointment too.

My nausea has been doing some painful stretching on the top of my stomach and has been very painful lately, so I've been dubbed useless. But at least tomorrow I will have some help. I hope I will be able to function again. It drives me nuts sometimes. I can't say the relaxation isn't nice though. I hope I can get in the groove of some things soon. Oh well, time will tell. The doc said that I need to take it easy anyways in the first trimester, so we'll see how goes.

Thanks for all of the prayers and support. My last post was reality slapping me hard...fun stuff...if you like.........reality checks!hahaha!