Monday, February 02, 2004

It's February already!

Where does this time go? I know it goes fast, but good golly miss molly! Where the heck did it go? That's okay, I will survive. I guess I haven't blogged in awhile, but I don't have much to say anymore. I've got my quirks, and what's going on with the pregnancy, but it's all been said, and I don't like sounding like a broken record. I have been trying to take a break from the inter=net, and all of its happenings. Not that I don't care what's going on in everyone's lives, but I just needed a break. I miss a good old fashioned letter. I don't have anyone's address or I'd probably be doing that also.

I called my Aunt Sue that lives in South Dakota. I haven't seen her in over ten years. That's not good. She's always been one of my dad's family members that has always kept in touch at least once a year. I've got an e-mail address from her too. Which works when I want to send pictures of the kids. I'm hoping to see if everyone is willing to do a reunion somewhere in the next year or two. It would be nice to see my dad's part of the family again.