Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Patience

I'm really hoping to go house hunting soon. Its soo difficult trying to plan stuff without having any idea of what kind of place we'll get into. Mikah want to move NOW, but I explained to him we have to wait. I've been thinking about babysitting a couple of kids while I'm at home, so I can help bring some money in. Scott may still have to work two part time jobs or something, but at least it may help. Scott's worried about me being able to keep up, but what I would have to do with four kids, I would with the two I have now, so I don't know. We'll see. What I'll probably do is pray my guts over it, and if I still don't know try it. Put an ad in the newspaper and see if there are any answers to it. I'll have to see. This waiting game gets harder as you see the time getting closer. It is like waiting for an awesome vacation to come or a baby. But patience is the key. That's one of my many flaws I have been working on, is patience. I use to have a short temper with the kids, but ever since I've been home, and pregnant again, I have been putting forth alot of effort towards the kids. Now I need to try and put it towards every aspect of my life, but right now it has to be baby steps, so to speak. Today, I haven't been doing too well, but I think I have a hold on it now.