Friday, January 09, 2004

HE LEFT ME!!!! well, for good reason, he''l be back soon!

Well, my hubby is gone on an adventure without me, but this was my decision. I didn't want to have to make him stop every ten-fifteen minutes, so I could or not throw up. Anyways, I'm over at my mom's and she has been helping me out the boogers. They have been good anyways, so she hasn't needed to help me much. Tomorrow we are to go to a hockey game in Indy. Fun, fun, fun. I may suck it up and take my anti-nausea meds throughout the day so I can tolerate the evening. I don't like to take it, just because everytime I take anything like that during this pregnancy, I get over paranoid the doc is looney and might poisen the baby. Then I talk to my mom who is a nurse and she calms me down to the deal that is it okay when it is NEEDED. I could have done this for the Cincinnati trip, but I didn't have enough and the mornigs are my worst of all times, and I felt I would drag Scott down. He REALLY needs some Mayhem is his life right now. I hope he gets there safe and grabs the words God needs him to hear. I wish I could be there and meet Riley and everyone, but I'm sure the future, with God great stuff, will give me a chance. Take care everyone!