Thursday, January 08, 2004

Looking through the darkness to that big flashlight of God's

I accidently cut that last post pretty short. I also wanted to let everyone know that the biz ordeal is still on the rocks, but things are getting worked out and I've come along pretty good about accepting it. I'm just grateful we don't have a load of debt from it. I have enough debt from the hospital. Anyhoo, that's pretty good. Also, my brother's job, where I used to work, is treating him like crud and he's so tired of it. He was just going to stay here in Monticello, and do the job and the biz by himself, but now, he's pretty much upset with CDC, and is very determined to move out with us. That works for me. A lot easier that way too. That'll give us some time to get on our feet, us as well as Shane, (my bro). My morning sickness is still here, but today I had a good break from it. Very nice. Half of the day I wasn't as nauseated as I have been. Its trying to come back, but I am keeping water a crackers close by for reinforcements. I saw my doc today for a check-up and such. Couldn't catch the baby's heartbeat, which is really scary due to past, but my whole body still feels REALLY pregnant, and I haven't had any pain or anything, so I'm not too worried. If I have any worries, I'm suppose to call my doc and he said he would probably order the ultrasound, but if not I'll get one in four weeks. I keep praying for that little squirt, and I have a very good feeling in my heart when I do about this pregnancy. Thanks to everyone for all of your support and prayers.