Sunday, January 04, 2004

Just Got Hit

Well, I'm at my brother's right now, and have a disturbing choice to make with my husband. Well, he was going to move out with us, and this time was to be used to get each of us on our feet. Well, I also have the business with my brother, which at the moment is going downhill pretty fast. The computer building has been thrashed at us. We had a client that was to buy 16 super computers, but later changed his mind and only wanted four mediocre computers, which makes our profit pretty close to nothing. Plus he expected us to drive about 800 miles to network the computers and his cash registers, where we don't have the experience yet. So the computer thing won't be possible right now. Another thing is our bills are going up while our profits are going down. My brother has been paying for everything the past couple of months due to our lack of cash. Well, now my brother is trying to figure out what he wants more: the business, or moving out. He's leaning towards the business more and more, which means Scott and I may have to move into a one bedroom apartment if we are even able to move out. I'm so tired of all of these things that we keep bouncing off of. We only have a months or two before we have the funds to move, but all of these worries, yet factors keep coming into play and its driving me mad. With five people, I don't think a one bedroom will work. Nor will us living with our parents, We already take up a lot of space. I just want to scream my bloody head off. I just don't know what to do most of the time anymore, and when I pray about it, I sometimes feel even more like a fool. Where is our path going? Are we on it? I remember long ago, asking God about the business. I asked him if this wasn't for us, then make it go down, and not let it work. So I guess here is my answer, but now what? Arkansas keeps popping into my head, but my father is intolerable, and I don't want to put the kids through what I went through when I was a kid. The drunkenness and the screaming. Not cool at all. We need your prayers, if not for answers then a little peace would help greatly. Guidance is greatly needed. I know one thing. If we had the funds we would just move to Texas, but its just too far. And we are just too broke. Time is coming close for the answers. I guess we will find out soon enough.