Sunday, January 04, 2004

Dreamland

The past 2-3 days I have done nothing but sleep. Sleep all day then all night, and I can't stop. I'm going to have to though. Scott is about to leave for Indianapolis to search for a jobby-jobo, and I'll be alone with the kidlings. Doesn't sound like much fun. The night before last I had to go into ER. My heart was pounding so hard and fast, and I felt really dizzy. My mom, who is a nurse, was afraid that my blood pressure was up. It gave me a horrible migraine. There was a faint, high pitched noise in the hospital hallway that was driving my brain through nails. The doc looked at me like I was crazy when I told him, but after Scott pointed out what it was, he came to understand. So, anyways, the doc checked me out, and came to the conclusion that the flu was probably doing that to me. This is the second time I've been sick. Yuck. I am starting to feel a little better, though.

Mikah was lying down in my bed this afternoon with me, and we were just talking. He then said, "Mommy, can you have the baby now. I want to play with him." I told him that God needed the time to make this baby healthy, and we need to wait patiently, so that we will have a healthy baby. He then said, "But that will take for long time! I want the baby now." I told him that if we wait, then we will have the baby in no time. He's such a cutie!