Friday, January 02, 2004

Sick AGAIN

I don't understand it.. I'm sick again, and practically stuck in bed. New years was fun ....played some games with my fam. Played some clue even, haven't played that in a while. Pretty cool. The next morning I woke up with a sore throat and that slimy stuff that never goes away in your head. Not good. Scott's been taking care of me, again. I feel like the biggest baby. Today I have a head ache and my body hurts.

Have to share the moment of now: Right now Mikah and Scott are dueling at Mario Kart Double Dash, the new one for game cube. I'm having to sit on his lap, ( Scott's, not Mikah's, I didn't want to crush the poor guy!) And we both are struggling to get comfy. We'll see how long this works.
Very interesting stuff, huh?

Anyways, I hope I will feel better soon, so I can start the everyday routine that is enough of a struggle anyways. I feel so tired. Yesterday I slept all day, and all night last night. Today I wanted to do the same, but didn't want to make a habit out of it.

(PS: Mikah is beating the pants off Scott! THAT"S MY BOY!)

Shout out to Brad and the Rudd's ! HIYA!

Well, I hope you all have had a great holiday(s), and I wish you all the love in the world. Take care!