Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Daily Whoo-Haa's

This pregnancy is making me absolutely exhausted, and I can't seem to function as well as I used. I can't stand the whole time and get the dishes done in one shot anymore. I have to take a break every ten to fifteen minutes or I get really light headed and nauseated. Not that doing dishes is a thrill to me or anything, but its nice to get it all done, instead of making it an all day chore. (Remember, there are six people living in this crazy house!) Scott has been helping me out quite a bit. Then the rest of the daily chore are postponed. I was told my body is working 50% faster than it is used to, and that is why I'm so tired. I just don't ever remember being this tired with the other pregnancies.

On a more upity note, Mikah told us this morning that he had a dream that the baby was already here, and it looked just like Sonic the Hedgehog! He has got some serious Sonic on the brain. He has a video game that he plays, and watches the cartoon every now and then. He's been saying the craziest things lately. The other day he asked me when I ate the baby. I was really shocked , and then I soon realized we have been telling him that the baby is in our tummy, and also that is where our food goes when we eat it. I laughed so hard. He didn't find it very funny---he was serious. I explained to him that it is a different part of the tummy the baby is in. He's my funny guy.