Wednesday, December 24, 2003

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!

Okay, so the stores are full of chaos, and the snow from last night stuck to the ground making a bunch of careless drivers out of everyone, and my kids are ornery, but over all this is a beautiful day! I'm taking the family to my granny's, then tomorrow we're going to visit Scott's granny. Very nice to see the fam. Also, my dad is driving in tomorrow from Maryland, so I didn't have to go out there to see him. VERY COOL! I've only spent three Christmas' with that man, and the last two times I invited myself. He's just never really invited us for the holidays. So this is very awesome. Plus the kidlings love the man like crazy. It'll be a good day, and days to come.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope this time is filled with love and hope! Have fun!