Thursday, June 17, 2004

Thoughts A-Flowin

A lot going on in my mind. I think there may be too much in there wondering about the future. In the bible it commands not to worry about the future, but it also says basically that only fools don't plan. I plan stuff because of worry about it not getting done or accomplished if I don't plan. And a lot of the time I don't even realize I'm worried. Right now I wonder if God has something planned for me career-wise, or if it just doesn't phase him and its really all up to me. Right now I'm not worried though. I'm curious. I'm curious of how much our little family is willing to go through for little wants and desires. I'm curious about how we are to raise our children, when we are non-stop confused about how we want to be as individuals. I'm curious about how long we will wait to find any answers to any of these questions we have. I can be patient, heck I've waited this long. And some say I shouldn't even be thinking about what kind of career I want now because I'm pregnant. But with that prego package, comes a lot of spare time, and why not try to think out some possibilities. The more I pray about nursing the more I want to go for it. I seem to get more passion for it every day. The only thing that sucks about it is the long haul through school with three kids and technically a fourth ( My hubby), hahaha. Just kiddin. I know we will figure it all out, if that's what we really want. I remember school with 2 kids. It wasn't easy and then I was only going part time. This is where I let worry get to me. I called a couple of medical offices today about the medical transcriptioning. Didn't find anything positive about it. So it seems my direction is heading towards college. Sometimes when I look back at mine and Scott's road, it looks like a roller coaster. Nonstop twists and turns, nonstop questions. And the only answers we get are more questions. This is our journey.

More Exciting Stuff

I looked at the calendar today, and found out I only have 7 more weeks till my due date. Boom Baby! I hope I blink again and its only two weeks away. That would be awesome. I'm gonna try to find a way to get the crib up here so we can already have it set up. So fun. Next month is Scott's and my wedding anniversary of 2 years. Wow. That'll be neat.