Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Pool Bums & Birthday Boy

The kids and I have been hanging out at the apartment pool for the past three days. Its been helping me relieve some stress of being couped up inside the house, and also gives the kids time for some good fresh air and time with other kids. I think we'll take a break though, Mikah and I started to get burnt today, even with sunscreen. Kiara is starting to get a little tan. I was thinking about getting that stuff to spray in their hair to help the sun streak their hair with blonde, but not too sure yet. We'll see.

Mikah's birthday is Saturday and I still have yet to think of something to do that we can afford. Chocolate cake, but what to do??? I'll figure something out.

Sunday my brother is hosting a baby shower for me, that will be interestingly fun. I unfortunately don't have any newborn or first year clothes anymore. The summer before I got pregnant I gave them away to someone who really needed them.


Prayer Update

Grandma Hall passed away this morning at 2:50 AM. Grandpa Hall before had told her gently that it was okay for her to let go and that he couldn't stand to see her suffer. Absolutely amazes me how much they still love each other. Grandpa isn't taking it well at all. Thanks again for all of the prayers, and please keep praying for Grandpa Hall and the family for closure and a safe journey to their homes.