Saturday, June 05, 2004

Back From Monti-Struggles

I am finally home with the kids. It was a nice visit and kind of a nice vacation if it weren't for some mind struggles I've been going through. I need clarity. I need to learn how to hear God's voice as opposed to my own or the enemy. I wish it were simple, but it never seems to be that way for me. I know this is at my fault, and ignorance or whatever isn't an excuse, but I don't even know where to begin.I have been constantly praying and searching the word this week and have come up with possible answers, but are they really or am I rushing a decision that can change our lives? I was told to just sit back and try to let it be for a little while, but how can I do that when it non-stop haunts my brain? I will try though. I just wonder if God's trying to get me to do something I knew I never wanted to do or if its satan trying to distract me from a goal. I will reveal in due time, but I don't believe now is the time for specifics. Any prayers would be wonderful. Thanks for listening.

Prayer Update

Grandma Hall earlier today started showing signs that indicate she doesn't have that long to live. My mother-in-law has went down to Arkansas with Scott's grandparents. Scott's grandpa, who is on his way now, was told by the doctor that he isn't suppose to make that trip anymore due to his health condition. He went anyways, because he refuses to not be by his wife's side while her mother is dying. I totally understand, and pray that he won't end up in the hospital after this. Thanks for the prayers and I'll try and keep you all updated on this.