Friday, December 12, 2003

HELLO WORLD OUT THERE!


First and foremost I want to shout out to all my Texan friends and wish blessing on you all!

I'm trying to relax with my mom and brother, but they don't seem to be here right now, so I clumg to the super fast internet to get some things done. YEEHAW!

And this how you remind me of what I really am!

I love Nickelback. Very nicely done on the thrashing of words to make your hearts thump.

You know I can't say there isn't a day when I don't learn something from my kids. My son, Mikah and my daughter Kiara received a package in the mail, where they received some lizards and a beginner bible with sound effects. My son was playing with the book, and called it "The Great Big Book Of Everything" . He got this from a cartoon he watches. Little did he know that it sparked something inside me. Calling a Bible The Great Big Book Of Everything. Imagine that.

To another day! Hi Ho! Hi Ho! Off to bed I go!