Sunday, November 30, 2003

Surprise!

EXHAUSTED>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yes that says it all. I had a suprise visit with my father and step mom yesterday and they ended up leaving today.OH DEAR. It was a nice visit, and I enjoyed it, but I now feel better about puching Arkansas aside. We still don't want to totally disregard it, but for the present we don't think thats what needs to be done. I hope fear isn't involved, but right now all I can think of going down there for is money, and I don't like that. Its this bad? I don't have a slightest clue, but this computer thing is really flaring our nostrils and is defintely something that Scott and I can really get into. We've had some fun jolts and stabs with it getting started, but here soon we should have all of the bugs worked out . LOTTA INFO! But we're going to deal. And just think , our kids will be 7 & 9 years old and know how to build a computer. Very cool. Mikah is very curious about the whole deal. I can't blame him. I guess I need to go hom and sleep. I took a hard hit last night..............................Whoops!