Tuesday, December 02, 2003

crammed

Again, here we go, but this time all I am about to say is that I'm tired. My brain is over-worked, and I feel as though I have talked too much. What in the world is going on with these people I used to look up to in my 3 year relationship with Christ. Do I really have to be intoxicated to realize that the people I am around don't teach me anything about chritianity, but about the problems of the world????? What is the dealio??? I know here she goes again complaining and blahblahblah! What else is there to do when this is crammed into my brain. I don't understand what it is to be a christian and that my friend is sad. I HAVE NO FREAKIN CLUE! Yes be impossibly nice and loving and seem to not really be against but to agree to disagree. WHAT THE??????? Breathe already. Breathe the fresh air amongst you that is in your very own grasp. Why do I spell better, now than I ever do? I have done the "BOOHOO" and the "AWWWWW, POOR GIRL" and the " I HOPE SHE CALMS DOWN", but does that mean I have lost my passion? I'm a brand spanking new christian, but still 3 years old.......There is no reason for me to lack fellowship with others. To lack learning from others. There are no examples here. They all act primped and prissed and then here I am with the friggin truth about myself.....Slow,slacker,confused, unknowing....AND GUESS WHAT?!? I have questions too! My whole family is filled with non-believers and here I am amopngst conversations about how heartless they may be.......THIS IS NOT HOW IT SHOULD BE! WE SHOULD NOT BE FORCING OURSELVES ON PEOPLE! Anyways, here's my words; here's my breath. I hope it smells good.