Monday, November 24, 2003

Mikah's epiphany

First a quick great story that I forgot to put up yesterday. Saturday, we threw a birthday party for my baby girl, Kiara who just turned two on Wednesday. My mom and my mom-in-law both got her the new Care Bears that sing songs and sing with each other when they are close by. If you have been around my daughter she absolutely LOVES Care Bears. The ones she got were both different from the other, one was mint green, and the other orange. They even have different voices. Well, anyways, my son Mikah was playing with them while Kiara was taking a nap. He sat them acrossed from another, and just sat back and watched them talked to each other, and then sing a song together. He sat back in wonder. Mouth open, and by the expression on his face you can tell that his gears were turning to figure out how this is possible. After they sang all of the songs, he looks at us and says:, "HEY! They are singing in different dialects!" This guy is four years old! This is the part where all of the grown-ups in the room drop there job in wonder. Where did he hear that? Wha?????whe??????Wha??????? It befuddled us. I understand what he was talking about, just as simple as this. what he meant was they both talked differently....their voices were different. Fun STuff!