Monday, December 01, 2003

ZOOM-ZOOM

I think I'm getting sick. This will totally suck due to that I get to watch the kidlings too. Hopefully its just allergies, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I have been really stuck in my head lately, and its starting to drive me crazy. I'm an emotional roller coaster, and it keeps getting harder to shed off my bad moods. This is no good. I hope I can find some kind of clarity soon.

My girl went potty once again! Rock on! I'm going to try harder tomorrow to get her to get this done. Hopefully she'll really get into it.

I miss my Texan friends. It seemed easier to think when I was around the conversations.

I wonder if I can find a remote control for my brain. Pause........Rewind.........Fast forward........Menu..................Select Language....................Closed Captioning??............Thought Selection......

My mind just goes too fast, and too slow sometimes.

My mother-in-law is feeling better. She is still having some pain, but should be fine in a couple of days. I love that woman. I must say I defintely got blessed with my in-laws. They rock!