Thursday, December 11, 2003

sickly

Well here I am. Sickly and puny. I think I have the flu. I keep spiking temps. I sit down and I'm freezing and once I stand up I feel like I stepped into a sauna. Yuck.Mikah looks like he feels puny too. He slept in his papa's recliner most of the afternoon. The poor guy. Kiara has been a pill. She's just been from one mood swing to the next. I think she might be running a temp too. I think daddy is enjoying taking care of the kidlings. He's been doing a lot of extra cuddling the past few days. Right now he's got on my feux fur teal green pants on. From my punked out days. I miss freaking my wardrobe out.

Today I went to the store to get some soup and help my brother pick out a toy for kiwi. I wore my purple bandana, and some other slouchy clothes. I ran into a girl from the church, and it seemed as though she didn't even want to notice me. I said hello anyways, and she started to walk away, then said a quick hi and bye, then left. Maybe I wasn't dressed well enough, or she was in a hurry, either way I can't wait to get personal with the people I celebrate God with. It almost seems when I do try here, that they just don't want to bother. I'm sure most of it is in my head, but then again most of the encounters seem more than obvious. Whatever. I wanted to go to the prayer group they had last night, but I didn't want to get anyone sick, plus I need to remind myself to take extra care of myself.......It's hard putting myself first like this, but I will learn for good reasons. Well, I suppose I will go back to bed. I need to finish watching The Dead Poets Society

Yay! YAW! Hoorah for christmas!