Friday, July 02, 2004

I just have one question, not for anyone in particular, but something to be out there: WHAT IS IT WITH MY FAMILY'S BIRTHDAYS? The past two birthdays we've had in the family, I've went to the hospital for crampy pain. I went on Mikah's birthday and yesterday on my mom's birthday. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!) The last time it was only a bladder infection, but yesterday when they hooked me up to the machine it showed I was having contractions. Not labor contractions, which is good, but sucks because they had to give me this medicine to stop it all and my doc put me on bed rest. I called our family buddy Matt to come save the day and help me with the kids, (which I will say it again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT!) while I went home and kept my feet up. I'm only on bedrest until the 7th of July, and then my doc will see if it needs to be prolonged and what not. I called my fam in Monticello, and my mother-in-law has been missing her grandbabies like crazy and jumped on the occasion to steal the kids until the 5th. This is the first time we've had a long break from the kids. And I must say, this being the first day not having to take care of the kids, this is soooooooooo weird. I actually had the whole house to myself last night for a couple of hours when Matt had the rugrats. That hasn't happened since I've been here. It was nice I watched some rented movies and just relaxed. I've needed that for so long. Today is going to be even stranger, because I'll have about six hours of house to myself! I'm sure I'll talk with some friends on the net and watch some movies, soak in the tub and blast my Loreena McKennet cd, and drink my caffiene free pepsi (I know, what's the point of it being caff free, but its best for right now). I might have Scott rent me some movies for tomorrow or something so I don't go nuts. Or I can try to pick up a book and try reading. At least tomorrow Scott will be home most of the day, so I can spend some time with him. Well I guess here's to the start of a freely relaxed day (CLING)(imagine that was my wine glass of apple juice hitting yours :) } Take care everyone.