Friday, February 20, 2004

Hey, hey hey-----> He can Read!

I have been working with Mikah with his letters sounds and combinations, and today he was able to read about twenty words! Very freakin' awesome, and he's thrilled to learn more! Very cool stuff.

Baby Stuff

Also we got an ultrasound done yesterday, which was a REALLY BIG RELIEF for me, and it appears to be a boy. This may not be accurate, but the picture I saw looked pretty clear.....(especially due to the fact that umbilical cords don't just end like the boyish member would). I'm excited. Mikah saw the whole thing and was just thrilled to find out he might be having a brother. He use to want to name the baby Sonic the hedgehog, but last night he told me either Sonic's friend Knuckles, or Shane (my bro). Very neat stuff. I hope to show pics soon!