Monday, December 15, 2003

Yoga for dummies

I was looking in this how to yoga book my sister gave me, and I can't help but ask the question: IS THAT HUMANLY POSSIBLE? Half of the positions in there tie your body in knots, then unroll you like a toilet paper roll. And I think even some of defies gravity! Well anyways, I'll be trying some of these stretches, not to get myself stuck so that my kids could take advantage of the house. No, but to get the health benefit from it, and maybe get my unexercised body back to where it should be. We'll see where this goes. Maybe the kids would even do it with me.

Another thing in the book, that I can't say I'll ever do in my life, is the cleansing process. It says to take three pieces of material, thread them indivdually through your nostrils, and out your mouth, taking each end back and forth for a couple of minutes. I could just imagine the visit to the ER when I would gag on it, and it knot up and get stuck.

A penny for your thoughts.