Monday, September 29, 2003

I put a weeks notice to my boss today. She offered me a choice of working days, but she had no clue when that could be......If she can't tell me when by the time we get back then I know its just another one of her ways of putting me in the dark until I hopefully forget about the problem. This is why I'm still on first shift. So when I pick up my last check, I plan to talk to her to see what she has to offer and then discuss it with Scott....We'll have to do some serious prayer about this because my health is getting to be kind of bad.

On an extremely awesome note::::::::::::>We leave for Texas this week! Tonight is my last night at work! We sold our first item on our store last night! Rock ON! Oh and also the excitement still lingers:::We're having another baby! YAY! God Rocks! He's the bomb! Also when we move to Texas I get to have my own store within this store so I can do whatever I want and can control my profit flow! Very cool!