Saturday, September 20, 2003

Is there anyone out there, cause it's getting harder and harder to breath...........
I understand this more and more everytime I hear it. I'm tired, and my back is killing me, and my whole family is getting lit over at my mom's. This doesn't settle well with me, but I guess that's why I came home early. It was fun playing games and all, but it just eats at me after a while. I'm here alone, the kids are in bed, and for some strange reason I just want to scream and break down into tears. Maybe its just the hormones and lack of sleep...Or maybe its the fact that my family doesn't know Christ and I love them terribly. Right now I'd be in the mood to drink, but that's probably why I haven't taken a sip. I made myself a frozen rasberry ice cream slush, but I couldn't finish it. This wall I stare at constantly is getting more bare. Nothing has been done to it, its just my mind's eye view. How can some of the simplest things be so complicated?? I think I'll sleep on the couch tonight and watch a movie......Sounds good.....Cheers to God!!! Down with the ways of the world!!!!