Monday, September 15, 2003

A whole lot of worry all of a sudden......A whole butt load of it. It has drowned my husband and myself and we have finally started to reveal it here the last week. So many questions, but why are they even there??????? How can we worry about the what ifs, if they may only be a one in a million possibility. I hope in about a week I'll find out one of the answers we have been waiting for. All we have to wait for is time. I got really light headed today and have been feeling so tired lately, let alone moody. Third shift doesn't help, but I think it may go deeper than all of that. Just gotta wait and see.

My son and daughter went to the library with me where they got play with neat puzzles and this home made doll house. They loved it. Normally I have a problem with my son when we leave or while we are there because he won't listen , but not this time. He was all around wonderful. It was Kiara my almost- two- year-old- that- feels- like- acting- two- already that was being a pain. She was running everywhere, and hiding, and even running from me. She made a game of it. She wouldn't hold my hand and listen at all. I finally get to the register desk to check out the items we had and Mikah saved the day! He walked up to Kiwi as she was headed for the door, and held her hand and asked her so nicely to listen to mommy and come with him. She listened! She followed him to me, and they played right in that area until I was done. Mikah was so proud of her and himself about what had happened. I gave him a big fat kiss when I put him in his booster seat. He knows he did mommy a wonderful thing.

We left with some kid cd's that we can take to Texas in a couple of weeks for the lovely road trip. Speaking of which I think I need to call my aunt soon to let her know we coming.....also figure out where we are going, sleeping and all of the fun stuff in between.

My mother-in-law just told me that today is the 3-year anniversary of my son's great papa Miller's passing. He was the type of old guy that you would see by the pool in his speedos that will talk to any person that walked by.....I wish I could have met him, he sounded like a great man+++++++++++++Here's to you Papa***************