Monday, September 29, 2003

I had received an e-mail recently that said agree or delete...This was a forward. Well anyways I happened to look at it and it said:

Agree or Delete: 86% of Americans believe in God. So why don't we leave the pledge of allegiance lone, as well with our currency and our ten commandments monument and tell the other 14% to sit down and SHUT UP!


This was most definitely deleted. I just wanted to share this because of how ridiculous this type of thing can get. First of all there NEEDS to be separation of church and state , or else our country would be more screwed up than it already is. Another thing is are we being realistic by assuming that 86% believe in God....WHAT ABOUT CHRIST??????? ISN"T BEING SPECIFIC ABOUT CHRIST MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST BELIEVING IN GOD? MY WHOLE FAMILY BELIEVES THERE"S A GOD BUT DOESN"T BELIEVE IN CHRIST!!!!!DOES THIS SAVE THEIR SOULS?????I DON'T BELIEVE SO! Why do we lose the point more often whe it comes to this menial crap about politics and what it says on our money and freakin' blah blah blah. And what are we doing telling people who DON'T belive to sit down and shut up??????Do you really think that by doing this we will win relationships and souls for Jesus? I really wish some people would be more careful than to just spill these kinds of mistakes on easily mistaken minds. I'm not mad. I'm not angry. This just helps me get pushed to learn as much about the ways of Christ by living through Him than before so I can spread Him everywhere my family and I go.