Thursday, September 18, 2003

I always have something typed out while I'm at work, but for some odd reason right now I'm too lazy to grab a disk and go outside into my car and grab it from the lap top. Right now I am currently over at my mother's, who has graciously agreed to watch all three grandchildren while I sleep and my sister works. She's a very brave woman to watch all three kids. My nephew is the type of kid who strips and runs all over the place butt naked, while his mom laughs and thinks its cute. Today though he has to keep his pants on because my children are here too, and I don't wish for them to catch on to the streaking. It's nothing to come over here and get greeted by a naked child.

Right now my daughter is standing and bending over to touch the ground so she can look at me upside down. She's laughing pretty hard , her face is starting to turn red. What a nutty girl. My kids are very goofy, and thank goodness too, because they sure know how to brighten mine and Scott's days. They are what I would call our happy pills. I do plan to put what I wrote on the blog soon, I just need to get off my bum and do it. My back's starting to bother me, and my eyes burn from being up all night.

By the way, the people at my job who are suppose to give my important information changes haven't gave me nothing....this is aggravating because I may not find out until the last minute if I work Friday night or not. Plus I found out last night I arrived an hour early. This sucks! But I will survive, and hopefully get this changed through a quick talk to my supervisor, or whatever she is. Let's hope I don't have go looking for another job...Pray for my patience with these people if God needs me to keep the insurance......Yay.