Wednesday, September 24, 2003

What to say........................

My day started out great with the kids, and then we dropped them off to the sitter for a day out together, (Scott & myself), then the emotions hit the shit fan, and I was a non-stop emotional pregnant roller coaster! I first start out laughing, then end up pissed off at the world, then want to cry. Then repeat, repeat repeat, repeat repeat repeat!!!!!!!!!!! This was my day..........I try soooooooooo hard to get a grip, but then it gets worse. I haven't been a fun person to joke around with today, because for some stupid reason I take half of it personal...........I think one of the questions I would like to ask God when I get up there is what the deal is with these hormones....I can't tolerate them. I've tried taking birth control, but I was best off banging my head into a wall, than to take that......

Okay, Okay... Today is done, tomorrow will be a brand new day.........I hope I can take a break and enjoy it........I need a project....I need a hobby....Something that I can do at work......I can never read, because my eyes get so foggy from staying up all night...It doesn't even matter if I get enough sleep..... I'll figure it out soon enough.

On another note: We're gong to Texas!!!!!!!!!!! Mikah my son is excited...He Hugged me the other day after I told him that we were going and he said "Oh thank you Mommy, I always wanted to go there!!" I tried explaining that he was already there, but he was already too excited to hear a word. This is comforting.

Off to home and bed....Just want to say "I love you Scott!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how you put up with me, but thank you for doing so. I'm very lucky to get stuck with you for ever and ever!!!! Love ya Babe!"