Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Yes, yes the title is accurate. Believe it or not it actually took six home pregnancy tests, one pee test at the doctor AND a blood test at the doctor to let this thought kick in. It's actually not as freaky as it sounds. The past few weeks I've been feeling yucky and nauseated, as well as light headed and all of that fun stuff. Well, we figured it might be a good idea to get a test. Well, with my son, my mom ended up telling me that I was pregnant and with my daughter the test was pretty clear.....Well, these weren't. The line that says you have an extra load was very faint with the first five tests. This morning I bought another one since it has been almost a week since the last. It was more clear than the others, so I set up a doctor's appointment to get the absolute on it, so if I have to stop a meds I can ASAP. Well, the nurse told the doc that the pee test looked pretty positive.......this put Scott's head in for a whirl when I got home. We were prepared for this answer, but this was like a positive. We are still waiting for the blood test results, but I don't have any doubt... This will be my third pregnancy, and I think I know what the changes I'm going through are.......Scott paced for a short time then all of a sudden got all jumpy like a three year old at a birthday party.

One situation we have to deal with is that we just bought a new compact car that won't fit three car seats.....We may have to trade this in for a van or something (Scott is praying for a woody station wagon). Please pray that we can figure this out before June 2004 (close to my due date--my figuration)....God will provide. And we definitely thank God for this blessing. I know its gonna be hard for the grandparents if we move to Texas....But we gotta go where God needs us. Scott really wants me to find another job....We'll see what's to happen...

Oh sweet Jesus, help my children- they have sock hats on and look like the mini Jay and Silent Bob.........oh dear this could be serious!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, but hey it was funny. My poor little girl was pushed by my son and fell face first hard up against the chair, and busted her mouth pretty good. It happened a couple of hours ago, but its still bleeding. I think I'll get my mom to look at it...she's a nurse so she would know more about it than myself. We'll see.

Another little rascal running around....Oh dear oh my oh dear. I hope my knees can handle it.