Monday, September 15, 2003

Oh how I long for Mountain Dew--how sweet the sound.... But here there is no hope... I guess I'll survuve! I've got my pretty babies taking care of me. I'm feeling so tired today, and kind of yucky.

I was going to go job hunting today, but I think I have changed my mind. I think I will eventually just talk to my boss about the problems we have been having over where I work, because I don't think she knows and she may be able to work something out. My problem (one of the many) with work is that I get told I have the day/night off, so of course I don't sleep the day away and I spent the day with my family. Well in the afternoon I always get a call from my pod leader saying that I need to come in. This is aggravating and unfortunately happens a lot. I end up only getting a few hours of sleep before pulling an over night and then I'm a very dangerous person to drive home. This last time I just didn't call back. I was fortunate to receive the call on the answering machine while Scott and I were out on our own.

I think I may go and take the kids to the daycare for a little bit today.... I have a lot I would like to get done, plus if I do change my mind about job hunting it would be easier this way.

My daughter is addicted to oatmeal. She is almost done with her second bowl already.... She's been eating like a little cow lately...she must be on a growth spirt. I'll probably find myself back here again today...who knows?