Friday, March 19, 2004

Home Sweet Home

I already feel as though I belong here. I normally have a really hard time sleeping in new places, but not here. Our apartment is more than I would ever imagine, not because of all of the great 'stuff'. No, because of the lack of stuff. Everything looks so simple, and uncluttered. Well, except for our bedroom, which is still under construction at the moment. The kids just love it here. I see a difference in them. They just seem free. They have more room to play and less restrictions due to other's comfort. I just like to step back and breathe it all in. The night before last, after the kids went to bed, I was able to sit in the living room and watch TV, while doing a wood burning craft. I didn't at my in-laws out of respect of them and their space. It's just so strange being able to do that kind of thing. I can't wait to start getting out in this city and explore. The time will come. I have needed to rest more this past week from over-doing myself from packing and all. One of these days I'll learn. Scott has been really stern on letting him help me, for which I am thankful for. I have always been stubborn more than a wild boar when it comes for asking for help on some things. Please pray for Scott as next week he will be on a major job hunt to take care of us.