Sunday, March 14, 2004

The move is on

Well, tomorrow is the first noght we will be sleeping in our new home. I'm exhausted from packing, as well as taking care of the kids, and trying to spend time with family before we go. My mother-in-law has been awesome. She has been helping out a lot this weekend. My father-in-law will be helping us out tomorrow with the move. I basically told the guys that my job is to watch the kids and keep them out of the way. I'm SOOOO tired. My whole body feels as though it has been hit by a truck. Scott has had to work these past few days, so I know he's got to be tired also. Just pray for energy, as well as for me to get the rest I need. I've pushed myself way too much, and I'm feeling it big time. One cool thing is that I get to drive the big truck tomorrow. I'll probably leave the backing up to my father-in-law. He's used to big truck driving, from his job. The kids are excited about the move. Especially Mikah. He can't wait to live with Uncle Shane and his dog, Sebastion. We may be out of the internet for a little while, but will have it Tuesday or Wednesday. Poor Scott. I wonder if he'll go through withdrawl.....lol....just kidding. Well, off to bed I go. The next time I blog, we will be on our own. YAY! Yay for growing up!