Tuesday, March 09, 2004

We've been out three whole days searching for a new home. We have two awesome choices and one do-able choice as the third. Its been tough searching for a three bedroom place that accepts dogs in our price range, but we have found some places. I can't wait for it to be done and stamped---->this is where we live. But I've been patient so far and hope for whichever place God places us. I need to start packing up the stuff we don't use soon. I've been trying to organize and such, but by myself this may take awhile until Scott can help me with lifting. My butt is still numb from the three ten hour days of searching in a car. I could probably kick myself in the tush several times and not feel it! Part of the process. I can't wait to meet Riley and Bill Bean and everyone else down there that Scott has been talking with. Please pray we will get accepted to one of these places, or I guess better yet for God's will be done in this search, cause for all I know, he's got a better idea in mind.