Monday, February 23, 2004

Lost focus


Today I am really off my rocker. I'm letting myself get wrapped up into things that really shouldn't take to much of my worry if at all. I have actually received a call from the church we use to attend. At first it seemed to be affectionate towards why Scott and I haven't really been attending, but then I soon realized it was only concerning my in-laws. I must say it disturbs me. But I guess, what else can be expected from an apathetic church. It just seems as though everywhere I go here, I don't fit in at all, even with fellow believers, or whatever they may be. I don't even feels as though I fit in my own family sometimes, but that's another story to tell. I'm tired of feeling like a misfit. And with that I get so wrapped up in the stupid things.

Growl. Hiss Kick scream. And then comes the flood of tears.

Its hard finding your way back home when you haven't even experienced it yet.