Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Blinded with fear

Yesterday I lost most of my vision when I woke up. It was blackened, but just really blurred. It was like I stared at the sun too long and the glare left over when you look away was there clouding my vision. It came with a weird headache. Not a throbbing painful one, but just one I haven't felt before. Well, I ended up going to the doc, scared out of my gourd, and the nurse practitioner tells me she hasn't got a clue, and will talk to my doc which was in surgury at the time. She calls me later, and tells me to go to the eye doctor today if its still there. Well, I took a nap yesterday with the Mikah dude, and when I woke up, good grace it was gone. I could see again and the headache was gone. I thought I was going blind or something, and it wouldn't suprise me with all of the drugs I've done throughout the many years of my life.