Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Child's play

I love stirring my kids' imaginations. You can just smell the smoke from their wheels turning. Mikah just loves Christmas. All of the Christmas stories and playful songs. My kids have heard the Christmas story, and have heard the Santa stories. The one about Jesus, just sticks out more to Mikah, (Sissy is only two, give her a break, haha). He loves hearing about when Jesus was born. Absolutly loves it. I don't mind telling him the story about Santa. He is very playful with the idea. OOOH! Reindeer flying. Could you just imagine what is going on inside his head? His imagination just flows like water. Just keeps coming up with all of these creative ideas for pretend. I'm not too sure I can take that away from him. Him and I have talked about Santa, and he knows its just a story. BUT when we talk about Jesus, he knows its REAL.