Monday, September 08, 2003

Yesterday was a lot of fun and I hope that I can bring my friend Reva back. We went to the grandparents yesterday to celebrate my mother-in-law and her sister's birthday. They are 2 days shy from being exactly one year apart from each other, so that means they are the same age for two days. And yesterday and today they are fifty, then tomorrow her sister is fifty-one. I love spending time with that family. Unfortunately I went practically straight from work, and felt pretty yucky all day, but I still enjoyed my time.

All I want to do today is sleep, sleep, sleep, blow my nose, and sleep some more, and later tonight soak in a very warm bath with lavender. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I have to wait until Scotty gets off work, though, cause the kidlings are here. My four year old, Mikah did promise to take good care of me, and has been the best helper today with his sister and getting things for mommy. I hope that God wants me to do the small day care where ever we go, so that I can stay home with the kids while still bringing in an income. My daughter feels yucky in her tummy. She whined and rubbed her tummy, and it sounded like she said, ewwww! She's just been laying around today. Well, I better go, because the kids are awake and very quiet and THAT my friends is NEVER a good sign!

Love ya!