Monday, August 25, 2003

Well our kids survived the babysitter, and so did the parents. I'm not too sure about Mama Phyllis, she had to drop them off for us, and it was really hard for her. She'll get better with it as time goes by. I guess my daughter took buckets of dirt and dumped them on top of her head most of the afternoon at the sitter's. When I got there to pick her up, sis was only in a diaper, and she was getting wiped down. The bucket of water the sitter had to wash her with was blackened by the time she was done. She was absolutely filthy! I thought it was funny. Plus to top that off, when we went to eat at Burger King, she had a cherry slushy and the lid popped off and spilled all over her clothes. Yuck! Well, that was fun.

Scott survived his first day of work. Said he used muscles he never knew he had before. And the goofball got sunburnt on the back of his neck. TIRED. I want to sleep, but I have to go to work...........I suppose I can find something to do there..bleeee-blah-blog.